Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation with 14 days will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Payment required 2 weeks prior to arrival-if we do not hear anything from you the balance will be charged to the credit card that you made the booking with.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Groups not accepted between December 15th and March 1st every year.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each ski resort has a shuttle bus leaving approximately every hour in the morning and coming back every hour in the afternoon.The shuttle buses operate between the 20th Dec and 31 March. Prior to that the hostel itself will do a shuttle bus to one ski resort, rotating daily.
We also have:
Free continental breakfast daily
Cheap bar meals at our inhouse bar
Discounted rentals at our In-house ski and board RENTAL shop.
Cheap ski packages
Free tea and coffee
Free tour information.
Free pick up and drop off between 8am and 7pm- call on arrival (please see phone number in terms and conditions)
Please note we have a 7 days cancellation policy unless you have chosen the non refundable booking method.
Mt Hakuba Backpackers is fully equipped with an inhouse bar (separated from the sleeping areas),restaurant,guest laundry,guest kitchen, and free wireless internet. . You can buy cheap but filling meals at the bar (it is only open during the ski season). Please note that since we are a licensed premises there is no BYO alcohol.
Mt Hakuba Backpackers Hostel has a drying area for gear, and we also rent out ski/boarding equipment at cheap prices.
You may pay by cash or credit card but please note that payment by credit card will incur a surcharge of 4% (this is the amount our bank charges us) so if you wish to avoid this please pay by cash on arrival. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>