Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We require 3 Days cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival, otherwise your charge card will be charged the cancellation fee shown below:
100% of the balance due of your first night will be charged if you do not notify us about your cancellation by 3 days before your scheduled arrival date or you are a No Show on your scheduled arrival date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Children under 7 year old are NOT allowed
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Group Bookings apply to Mix Dorm Rooms Only.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mt. Fuji Hostel Michael's is a Non-Smoking Hostel but we do have a smoking area outside on the patio.
We have no common area,
Mt. Fuji Hostel Michael's has 2 Mixed Dorms for 10 guests each, bunk beds, all bunk beds have private curtains & reading lights. 2 Japanese tatami private rooms 3 & 4 guests each. 2 Western private Bunk Bed and single bedrooms, 1 or 2 guests. All beds are for only one person at all times! We have available 24 hours a day washer & dryer, Western showers, toilets,
All Rooms are Shared Bathrooms, Showers & Washer Area,
Free Internet & WiFi, Skype, & Office 2010 (English ver). Free Key Lockers, Free morning coffee, Tea.
Mt. Fuji Hostel Michael's is a Great place to come relax, enjoy Mt. Fuji with your family and friends. Enjoy the local area with the best service we can provide you.
Quiet time is from 12:00pm (midnight) to 6:00am.
Children under 7 years old are not allowed.
Business License since 2010 under Hotels and Inns Business Act Authority Received from Yamanashi Prefecture. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>