Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are proud to have one of the biggest and most comfy bunk beds around; double mattresses with blackouts, light and power outlets on each bed.
Located in the heart of the Historical Center, near the Cathedral Basilica of Santa Marta, we are surrounded by the most exclusive bars and restaurants the city has to offer.
Mr Baboon Hostel offers direct access to the colonial narrow streets of the city center beautifully filled by youthful restaurants and bars.
We offer everything in one place, bar on the roof terrace with the best ambiance, spotless view and beer with music. Come to our hostel to chill out by the pool, find a quiet reading spot or join in our daily cultural activities.
Welcome to Mr. Baboon Hostel
- Enjoy your stay! relax and keep special memories of this holiday.
Mr. Baboon Hostel Things to note:
Please be aware of the following hostel rules and advice.
- We invite you to make a good and respectful use of the premises, respect and follow the rules as these are for your and everyone else's benefit. Our hostel is under high standards to offer you a comfy stay.
- Smoking in the rooms and consumption of narcotic drugs in front or within hostel premises is strictly prohibited.
- You can enjoy a drink in common areas like reception, bar/restaurant and pool with some restrictions.
- Visitors are allowed to stay in common areas only. No overnight guests are permitted in guest rooms.
- Bed linen and Towels. On your check in we provide a towel & clean bed linen. Please take care of these, avoid marks, stain, damage or loss as this might be paid back from your deposit.
- Personalized Locker. The hostel will not be responsible for any personal belongings. Please lock with keys and keep your staff safe.
- Use of appliances and open spaces, communal areas:
(Kitchen) We provide a nice comfortable kitchen space to cook practical and easy meals. Please use all appliances and utensils with care and wash them properly after use. This is so other guests can also use them. Food in the fridge must be stored with care of expired dates. Our House keeper will help with the maintenance but it is your responsibility to look after your food and leave the place as you found it.
(Bathrooms)- (Ladies- Gentleman) We appreciate respect and proper use of bathrooms and other guests.
(Pool)- Feel free to use and enjoy our central pool. Opening time is from 8 am to 10 pm. Refrain to taking glass bottles of alcohol are allowed.
- We kindly ask to avoid any source of noise after 10PM near guest rooms. This will guarantee proper rest to our guests. Be careful when moving luggage, closing doors, loud music or television late in the evenings.
- No parties or late meetings that might bother other guests are allowed, in rooms.
- Be considerate with the environment and help us recycle properly. black bag for general waste and white bags for paper, plastic, bins bottles (glass and plastic)
- Front desk service: 7 am to 11 pm
- Our Staff is very friendly and will do everything to help you out! Please let us know always if you need something so we can quickly assist, call us no matter the time, we will be happy to help.
- Advice on Tourism attractions and packages to explore Santa Marta are also available at the front desk. We have some of the best deals within the city!
- All appliances and services in our hostel are in excellent condition. We appreciate reporting any damaged item on time at the reception.
Remember we have an open Bar Roof !! Great drinks at great and accessible prices. Full!! nightlife with music, nice views and more. All in one place!!.
Mr. Baboon Hostel Policies & Conditions:
- Payment upon arrival by cash only.
- Check in from 15:00 to 23:00
- Check out before 12:00.
- Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
- No curfew.
- The maximum period of stay is 15 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>