Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Handpicked furniture and intricate designing bring out our iconic rustic feel and the carefully chosen location enables our guests the unforgettable view of the Taj bathed in a rosy glow during the ‘wee hours of the morning. With private rooms, dormitories and all-female dorms Moustache Agra is perfect for every passionate traveller. Just find the Moustache out front and let us be the wonderful hosts that we are!
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
2. Check in Time: 1:00 PM.
3. Check out Time: 11:00 am.
4. If you are arriving very early, please make sure you book the previous night.
5. Credit cards accepted with 2% additional bank charge.
6. One day advance notice for free cancellation.
7. No children below the age of 18 allowed.
8. Residents of Agra are not permitted to stay at the hostel.
9. No alcohol allowed on premises.
10. We need a valid passport and visa for foreign nationals and a valid government authorized photo ID and address proof for Indian nationals during check-in.
11. We have a strict advance payment policy at check-in.
12. We are a travelers' hostel and do not encourage group stays and long stays. For bookings of more than 6 people or stays of more than 15 days, please email us first to get authorization. Else, we reserve the right to terminate your booking without any refunds.
13. We are much better over email than phones. Please email us with your questions before calling us :)
14. Taxes Included
15. Breakfast not included
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>