Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Our regular Cancellation policy applies.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Bright and spotlessly clean rooms with private bathroom, AC, TV, fridge and coffee maker.
Amazing view on the River and Quebec City (sunset, fireworks, etc).
Pets welcome. Parking and WiFi included
Rent scooters, e-bikes and tandems on-site and get around the island at your own pace - Simply the best way to discover!
Taste wines, cheese and chocolate at the farm, enjoy the peaceful scenery and take great photos! Feel free to inquire about any details!
We are situated on Ile d'Orleans, an island known for fantastic landscapes and delicious local farming products 15min driving from Quebec City center.
By car, you get to us via Highway 40-E / 440-E
Take exit 325 (Ile d’Orleans)
Cross the island’s bridge and follow QC-368 straight on, on Prevost Street.
The Motel Ile d'Orleans, is situated on top of the hill, on your left.
Public transport on the island is very limited; in the ideal case you get here by car.
You may discover the island by rental scooter, e-bike or tandem; we rent on-site. There is a shuttle bus between our motel and the city center.
Motel Ile dOrleans Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check-In from 3pm to 6pm.
After 6pm, we have a simple late check-in procedure, which will be explained to you upon booking.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit card (VISA and Mastercard), debit card, or cash, in $ CAD.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 18.30 % per room per night.
Breakfast not included. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>