Group Booking Terms and Conditions
General Group Booking Terms
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Mossel Bay Backpackers offers a variety of budget friendly rooms, from basic dorm rooms with shared or en-suite bathrooms, to private en-suite rooms. Lockers are provided for personal items.
There is a communal self-catering kitchen for guests to use, as well as a TV, a book exchange, a bar, swimming pool, sun deck and a braai area. Free Wi-Fi is available, as well as secure parking on-site. You are also able to enjoy a delicious breakfast in the quaint breakfast room. Conference facilities are available on request.
At our on-site Garden Route Activity Centre, we are able to make all the arrangements for you and you are able to book all your activities in one place.
Mossel Bay Backpackers Terms and Conditions:
In the event of a Cancellation, you are required to notify us in writing as soon as possible.
The following charges will be applicable to your reservation:
1. Should we receive a Cancellation for any reason more than 60 days prior to arrival, then 25% of the Total Accommodation Charges payable will be forfeited and will constitute our Cancellation Charge.
2. Should we receive a Cancellation for any reason whatsoever 46 to 60 days prior to arrival, then 40% of the Total Accommodation Charges payable will be forfeited and will constitute our Cancellation Charge.
3. Should we receive a Cancellation for any reason whatsoever 31 to 45 days prior to arrival, then 65% of the Total Accommodation Charges payable will be forfeited and will constitute our Cancellation Charge.
4. Should we receive a Cancellation for any reason whatsoever less than 31 days prior to arrival, then 100% of the Total Accommodation Charges payable will be forfeited and will constitute our Cancellation Charge.
5. Should the guest fail to arrive for any reason whatsoever (No-Show), a Cancellation Fee of 100% of the Total Accommodation Charges for the guest's stay will be deducted from the total prepayment paid and hence there will be no refund.
6. Payment of the required prepayment as per Mossel Bay Backpackers' Payment Policy means acceptance by the Client of Mossel Bay Backpackers' Cancellation Policy.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00.
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment types for extras payable at the establishment: cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast included. At present, we are including breakfast for all room types - however, this is a promotion, which we will still be running for some time. Normally, breakfast is excluded for the dorms. For the private rooms, some include breakfast, while others exclude breakfast.
Reception is open from 07:00 to 21:00
We do not accept customers younger than 12 years of age. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>