Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Moroccan dream Hostel Located in the heart of old Medina in by the nearest main gate of bab Rcif where are Coffes shops and places to eat by the Gate ,
3 minutes walk from the first University in the World (al-Karaouine University ) and was founded 859 AD ,9 minute walk to Chouara tannery leather factory , within 2.8 km of Royal Palace Fez and 1.3 km of Batha Square, around 1.2 km from Medersa Bouanania,3.4 km away from Borj Fez Mall ,
Breakfast service between 9 Am to 12Pm ,Dinner between 7Pm to 9Pm , printing boarding pass are available in the desk,
the property provide 24-hours front desk for guest who already insied not for walking in after late checking ,
if you have late flight please send us email , anyone coming from Merzouga desert please let us know ahead via email ,
We speak Arabic English and French!
Moroccan Dream Hostel conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 3 month 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>