Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
'Clean, colourful and well run hostelwith great views of Fort Augustus'. Lonely Planet (Scotland)
Set in wooded grounds, just minutes walk from the bustling village of Fort Augustus and the banks of Loch Ness, Morag's Lodge offers quality budget accommodation for independent travellers and backpackers.
We have has everything you need for a great stay in the heart of the Highlands.
4 star facilities, huge comfy beds and en-suite rooms
Twins and Double rooms available on request
Ideal for Independent travellers and walkers on the Great Glen Way
Bar with open fire and regular live music
Friendly, relaxed and welcoming atmosphere
Breakfast, packed lunch and evening meals available
Fully equipped self catering kitchen, dining room, TV lounge,
Linen included in price
For outdoor enthusiasts we have a great drying room and secure cycle storage. Our friendly and active staff can offer advice on local walks and cycle routes.
Things to See and Do
* Relax by the Loch and try some Nessie spotting!
* Take a walk or cycle through the network of paths around the village.
* Enjoy a Loch Ness cruise
* Visit the Clansman Centre to find about Highland life in the 17th Century
* Get out there, great hillwalking, mountain biking, cycling and watersports available locally. Explore the Great Glen Way and the famous Corrieyairack Pass. In winter a range of snowsports are available at Nevis Range (45 mins drive)
Please note that the rooms are unavailable until 2pm. Bags can be left in reception & early arrivals are welcome to use the lounge, kitchen & garden.
Checkout is 10:30am 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>