Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located near to some of the finest landmarks and tourist attractions of the area such as the Nercón Church, a UNESCO World Heritage Site ; the Municipal Museum Castro ; Plazuela Martín Ruiz de Gamboa ; and Mirador Chacabuco, amongst other interesting spots and places that there are across our town.
We have several room types, both shared and private, all of them fully equipped to ensure the best possible stay within our facilities to our guests and travellers. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers will be able to exchange past experiences and future plans.
Montahue de Nercon Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
The reception service is open from 08.00 to 23.00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>