Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- (Monkey Island - Koh Rong)
- (Monkey Republic - Sihanoukville)
- (Monkey Republic - Kampot)
Monkey Maya is off the beaten track about a 45 minute tuk tuk ride away from Sihanoukville, so please plan your visit with us. Once you make the journey, you will be so glad you did. Aside from the paradise location, Monkey Maya offers a relaxed atmosphere where you can choose to read, swim, trek or drink our delicious cocktails. Whether you are after chill time or a bit of a party, we offer both. Our staff treat you like family and our food is tasty, offering Cambodian delights, Western meals and other food from around the globe. Whether you are 20 or 60, you will experience a place like no other.
The Monkey Maya Team looks forward to welcoming you to our home.
*** BUNGALOWS ***
Monkey Maya currently has 5 modern beach view bungalows, nestled between the white sands and the foothills of Ream mountain.
*** DORMITORY ***
At Monkey Maya we want to make sure travelers of all budgets can enjoy the pristine jungle and crystal waters, we have a 16 bed dorm with breathtaking views out to sea.
*** BAR & RESTAURANT ***
The bar and restaurant at Monkey Maya is the jewel in it's crown... It sits atop the headland at the Eastern tip of Ream Beach.
- 24 小时保安
2. Cash (USD) payment only upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: Guests can cancel the bookings at least 48hrs in advance.
4. The reception is open from 7am until midnight.
5. Boat tickets must be paid for and picked up from Monkey Republic in Sihanoukville.
6. Khmer and Western dishes are available all made from fresh produce from the local market. Vegan and vegetarian options are available on request.
7. For any special requests please be sure to let us know in advance so we can try and accommodate you.
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>