Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. We will reserve the right of admission, under any circumstance in which the behaviour of the guest is unappropriated or can damage a third person, the personnel or the property.
2. It is prohibited the entrance to the property of people that are not guests of it, no matter where are of the Hostel is. For any request in this sense, you must notify the property management.
3. All damage to the property and its objects will be charged to the account of the client for the money of the damage caused.
4. The hostel will not be held responsible in case of lost, damage or theft of personal belongings. The clients will be the only responsible for their objects.
5. It is forbidden to smoke within the rooms and other facilities of the hostel, based on the Law N°13 of January 2008. The omission or the not compliance of this rule will be fined with $200.00. You can smoke in the Garden.
6. It is strictly forbidden eating and drinking in the rooms. The not observance of this rule and the damage of the objects of the room will be punished with a fine of $100.00 daily.
7. The luggage of all the participants must be identified clearly by means of the name and the surname of the person.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. The contract must be signed in every single page.
2. All the booking of the group must be paid totally before at the check in moment.
3. Any other additional amount not observed in the price of the booking will be honoured at the check out.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our location is privileged, because it offers you a variety of food service as fast food as restaurants (Chinese, Italian and other food), in addition to many branches of banks and pharmacies, easy access to public transport. It is located as well in a quiet and safe area 24 hours a day.
Each room has a unique decor that you will love. Our rooms have ceiling fans and air conditioning, closets to store your luggage, bathrooms inside the rooms, bed linen and towels. Also we offer to our customers, free lockers, you just need your padlock.
Mochila & Art Hostal Policies and Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00- 23:00
Check out before 12:00 - 13:00
Payment upon arrival by CASH /VISA /MASTER CARD.
Taxes not included.
The reception is open until 23:00.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>