Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With the collaboration of our staff, various kinds of excursions can be organised for groups,Old Bari, excursion on foot (with guide), Polignano a Mare with boat excursion,forest of Locorotondo (excursion on horseback) and Alberobello (excursion on foot) you can rent beach towels and umbrellas, use of washing machine for a fee .We organise courses to prepare fresh pasta typical of the Bari cuisine and typical regional dishes.Come and visit us, Puglia awaits you!
Located in one of the central streets, Corso Cavour opposite the Petruzzelli Theater, Bank of Italy and Camera of Commerce of Bari, seafront view and 100 meters from Piazza del Ferrarese.The accommodation is 550 meters from Bari Central Station,1 km and 500 from the Pane e Pomodoro beach,800 meters from the Basilica of San Nicola. Easy to reach the Port and fish market.
Movida Cavour is decorated with parquet floor,avails of: desk, bedside tables, two balconies overlooking Corso Cavour and with sea view, .Guests can use the kitchen and common areas (dining room).Coffee, water and tea offered by the house, free wifi, hairdryer and towels included in the service.
Movida Cavour Conditions & Policies :
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival
Payment upon arrival by cash
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00
Check out by 11:00 am
Breakfast included (cornetto / fette biscottate / marmelata / burro / caffè / the / latte / succo di frutta / acqua)
Reception in check-in time from 15:00 to 00:00
Maximum stay is 14 days 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>