Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
14 days cancellation policy. 30 days within the period of November 30 -April 30.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We currently have 2 double rooms & 1 twin room each with a private bathroom & 24 hour hot water. Bed linen is provided, breakfast & evening meals are at an extra cost. We have an outdoor swimming pool, recording studio & optional daily yoga. Complimentary pick up (for bookings of 3 nights or more). We also have (July 2015) a guest kitchen of which we ask a small contribution towards the gas, electric condiments etc.
Ugo will be happy to drive you to wherever you want to go at really affordable rates also private taxi or public transportation are all available (a 10 min walk to the main road for the taxi or a free drop off by one of us)
We offer 'off the grid' tours that Ugo would be happy to accommodate you at real 'untouristy prices'.
Trip to Roaring River to experience the real life Jamaica. This tour explores caves that were used by slaves as escape routes, Bob Marley & many other musicians for their meditation & jamming sessions, natural jacuzzis, a blue lagoon, crystal clear streams & rivers, an educational walk thru the village meeting locals in their day to day living, learning all about the local herbs, fruits & fauna finishing of with a delicious natural lunch prepared on a wood fire & eaten out of a calabash., a clear favorite among guests.
Trip into Kingston - 6am start 3&1/2 hour beautiful scenic drive to the capital ( optional via BLUE MOUNTAINS) Here you can visit the BOB MARLEY museum, & other places of interest.
Secret Falls beautiful falls with tubing availed.
Herb farm tour. See how it grows & learn all about this healing herb.
Dunns River Falls & Chill Out Hut, a great day of water Fall climbing, finishing with a chilled freshly cooked dinner at Chill Out Hut.
Cliff diving- at Ricks cafe boasts some of the most daring cliff divers, beautiful cove to swim in whilst listening to a great live reggae band & stunning sunset.
Relax whilst being slowly guided down the river on a bamboo raft.
Complimentary airport pick up with a 3 night booking or more ($20 otherwise, $10 more if the arrival is later than 8pm)
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Late cancellation or no show - one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in time 14.00
Check out time 12.00pm
Only registered guests allowed on the property/staying the night (unless pre-approved by Misty Valley first)
If you choose to leave before your departure date, you will be charged for the nights stayed, the deposit paid to HW, plus 1 (one) night stay to cover loss of bookings (full amount will be charged if the dates are within 16th Dec - 3rd Jan) and any other charges occurred.
24 hour notice for breakfast, it consists of: Jamaican fruit, fresh blue mountain coffee or tea, toast, a boiled egg or a tofu sandwich. Cost: US$7.50
24 hour notice for evening meal: US$10
We have dogs, which are kept on the property. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>