Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel MisterHostel is a part of the Youth Tourism & Hostels of Ukraine chain. U.Y.T.A. is an officially supported by the Ukrainian Government youth tourist authority. U.Y.T.A. is an umbrella of the trademarked hostel chain of Youth Tourism & Hostels of Ukraine. So stay with their members for a safe stay in Ukraine. If you have any complaints regarding your stay please contact the Association for your customer satisfaction.
Mister Hostel Lviv:
* the biggest hostel in Lviv;
* our hostel is suitable for different groups,business and backpackers;
* hostel with newly renovated rooms at very good western
* we have a private rooms with showers and toilets ensuite;
* key cards accesses;
* 24 hour security;
* Big kitchen;
* Our staff speaks English,Japanese, Polish, Ukrainian, Russian;
* Our staff is from Lviv and has local knowledge is something we can truly give you and your friends;
We will help you in organizing your trips.
You can visit all the most prominent place of the city and the Western Ukraine:
* Tour of castles and fortress in Western Ukraine. A visit castles around Lviv.
* Tour to Chernobyl
And also we can offer such entertainment of city:
* Aqua Park The Beach in Lviv is the first complex in Western Ukraine which combines in itself entertainment, sport and health-improving rest. It is amazing not only by its size, but also by the number of different entertainments to offer. 9 extreme slides of different length and complication are functioning here.
Aqua Park with 50-meter Olympic pool and 10
slides of different complication can entertain 1 thousand visitors at once.
* Shooting gallery and shooting club;
* All entertainment night city;
Tourist Attractions in Lviv.
The Old Town
Assembly of Rynok square-14th century
The Black House, Lvov
Armenian Cathedral,Lvov, 14-20 centuries;
St. Yura church
Latin Cathedral,Lvov- 1350-1493.
Vysoky Zamok hill
Bernardine Cathedral- Lviv Bernardines came to town around 1460.
Lychakivskiy Cemetery ,Lvov- is one of most beautiful and old necropolis and the one of the largest Cemeteries known in Europe.
Building of Opera house -1897-1900;
the Gunpowder Tower -1554-1556;
King arsenal -1639;
Shevchenkivsky Hay- The Museum Of Folk Architecture and Household was founded in 1971. with the collection of farmsteads, windmills, churches and schooles of 1718th century from all regions of Ukraine.
Go only one block from Svobody Ave. by Doroshenka str. and turn the left.
Transportation: by trams No. 1 and 9 from the Railways Station (stop 'Center-Doroshenka', 15 min.)
Only 100 m from the hostel Svobody Ave., central street of Lviv is situated. You can get a number of marshrutkas and trams to different directions and regions of the city.
Ask a receptionist to call a taxi (EUR 3-5 to the Railways Station and airport).
Airport: Lviv Intl. Airport (9 km), bus #95
WELCOME TO MISTER HOSTEL!!!!!!!!!!! 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>