Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Within walking distance from the hotel there are restaurants of European, Chinese, Georgian cuisine, bars, shops, pharmacies, beauty salons and a Park for outdoor walks. The Fontanka river embankment is less than 1 km away and offers tours of the rivers and canals in summer. The unique location of the hotel allows you to equally quickly reach the main attractions of the city: the Trinity Cathedral 1.3 km., to St. Isaac's Cathedral, Kazan Cathedral, Mariinsky theatre and Alexandrinsky theatre less than 3 km. and a lot of museums, theaters and other interesting cultural sites, which is famous for St. Petersburg.
The small studios have all the conditions for a comfortable stay. The price includes: bed linen, towels, Slippers, toiletries. Each room has a private bathroom (shower and toilet) and a kitchenette, Wi-Fi. There is a fridge, microwave, Hairdryer, iron, Ironing Board and washing machine in the common access. Free tea, coffee and sugar are also provided.
Mini-hotel Victoria Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 260 RUB per person per day.
Reception hours: 10:00-22:00
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>