Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer 11 bedrooms, with twins and doubles and including dormitory style rooms with bunks accommodating between 2 to 4 people.
We have clean shared separate male and female bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with free tea and coffee, dining area, and a lounge room with TV.
Stopover is heated and air conditioned and you can park close by on the street.
If you are looking for seasonal work we will do our best to help you find work in the local area but understand we cannot guarantee there will be a job available for you. We recommend you check by phone the work situation with us.
If you already have your own work arranged we will be happy to help with accommodation and any local knowledge.
If you call us to pre-arrange it, we may be able to pick you up on arrival whether by bus or by air.
we do not accept cards for payment so please have the correct money on arrival.
We do not accept guests under the age of 18.
Please be aware that you will be sharing facilities including bathrooms with other guests.
We may be able to meet you at the bus station or airport by prior arrangement.
If you intend to arrive after 7p.m. (1900) please call us the day before on the number in your CONFIRMATION EMAIL to advise an arrival time and so that we can make arrangements to check you in.
If Reception is not open when you arrive, please call us on the number located in the Terms and Conditions on your confirmation email, and we will be there as quickly as we can. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>