Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
As you know, location is always very important for business, transport, sightseeing, shopping and entertainment, so our property is located in the heart of city centre, next to Tbilisi City Hall building.
Before booking, please read our Things to Note below. And don’t forget to check out our deals tab above for great offers like free nights or free airport transfers!
All rooms are ensuite and feature central heating, air conditioning and Wi-Fi; breakfast, linen and towels are included in the rates.
Our superior double bed private ensuite features one king-size bed and a 42” satellite TV. It’s ideally suited to business people.
The deluxe double bed private ensuite has a king-size bed and a 32” satellite TV. Extra beds are available for this room for an extra $30 per person per night, so it’s also great for groups of three or four people. Please let us know after booking if you require the additional bed(s).
The deluxe twin bed private ensuite has two single beds and a 32” satellite TV. An extra bed is available for an extra $20 per person per night if you are travelling in a group of three. Please let us know after booking if you require the additional bed.
Our standard double bed private ensuite features one queen-size bed and a 26” satellite TV. If you’re travelling in a group of three, an extra bed is available for this room for an extra $20 per person per night. Please let us know after booking if you require the additional bed.
Guests can relax in our well-furnished, comfortable living, which has a 42” satellite TV.
Reception is open 24hrs.
Our bar is open every day from 6pm ‘til late and offers snacks, soft drinks and a selection of alcoholic beverages.
We can also accommodate a small, private group of people for parties/events where you can upload your own music to play.
Please note that children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent to stay at Mia Guesthouse Tbilisi. Please read our Things to Note below before booking.
Breakfast is NOT included for BASIC and STANDARD ROOMS.
Breakfast is included only for DELUXE and SUPERIOR ROOMS.
Airport pick up/drop off services, as well as private city tours with fluent English and Russian speaker driver/guide are available at Mia Guesthouse Tbilisi family hostel as per client's request! 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>