Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We can accommodate up to 110 people at one address. Each of the apartments is a comfortable flat with a private bathroom. Some of them are also equipped with a kitchenette. Stylish, antique furniture creates a unique atmosphere of the interiors. If you are looking for the perfect place where you can relax in a calm and pleasant surrounding after an eventful day in Krakow, our apartments are an excellent choice! Affordable accommodation only 650 meters from the Main Market Square combined with a great standard - this is what makes us unrivaled!
Concept company is a family business. We are passionate about travel and tourists. Our apartments in Krakow run for 10 years. We do everything to make our guests feel at home. We appreciate the warm, family atmosphere. During your stay we can help you in any emergency situation.
Metropolitan Apartments Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day (24h) before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 13:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The property may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>