Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation 1 week before arrival after that full amount will be charged.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
* * * * * * * * Free Guided Meditation class Wednesdays 8:30 am * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * Lucha libre field trip Tuesdays and Thursday 7:00 pm $500-$550 * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * Yoga Class Mon-Wed-Fridays at 5:30 pm $150 * * * * * * * *
NEW *** * * * * * * * Street food walking Tour $200 pesos food & drinks included * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * Guided Bike Tours on demand * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * Early morning Teotihuacan tour everyday $750 pesos * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Metro Hostal Boutique is a hostel in Mexico City located in the heart of Colonia Roma, our concept allows each room to be cozy, comfortable and unique with and urban feel. Our roof-top terrace with lots of trees is perfect for your morning coffee and a night time drinks. The staff at Metro Hostal Boutique is interested in providing you with a unique experience, we know our city and our country extensively and making your stay as nice and smooth as possible is our day-to-day motivation. Pet friendly? Sure thing, subject to availability and approval, we are not opposed to have your best friend accompanying you during your stay, as long as you are 100% responsible for the cleaning and never leaving them alone. In the neighborhoods almost all restaurants are conveniently pet friendly.
This neighborhoods is one of the most multicultural in the city, Colonia Roma is categorized as an area of great artistic monuments and architectural wonders. It offers a large quantity of restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, parks, schools, hospitals and museums, all of which will contribute to making your stay as lovely, fun, and interesting as possible. We are located only 20 minutes away from the historical downtown core, 5 minutes with la Zona Rosa, and 30 minutes from Coyoacán.
We offer private rooms for 2, 3 or 4 people with a shared bathroom, as well as the option of mixed dorms with 4, 8 or 10 beds, also with a shared bathroom. Perfect for a comfortable stay in Mexico City.
Metro Hostal Boutique policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Pet friendly. Extra-fee may be applied. Please contact the property before arrival.
Non smoking rooms.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>