Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in South Lake Tahoe, California, just down the road from Stateline, Nevada. We are within a 10 minute walk from all the best attractions in Lake Tahoe! In the summer you can walk to the beach (free access for guests), boating and other water activities, and hiking trails at Van Sickle Bi-State Park. If the winter snow is more your thing, the entrance to the Heavenly Gondola is less than 5 minutes away by foot. All year round guests can easily access grocery stores, restaurants, bars, casinos, nightclubs, and more!
Mellow Mountain Hostel offers one of the best hostel experiences you will find! Our 12 dorm rooms (either 4 or 8 beds per room) all include hand-built wooden bunk beds, a locker for each guest, seating area, ensuite bathroom, and ski storage. Our private rooms have one queen size bed, ensuite bathroom, seating area, and ski storage. All rooms include linens, towels, blankets, reading lights, and fans.
Mellow Mountain Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 12.00% plus occupancy tax 0.75 USD per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Monday, Tuesday, Weds, Thurs 9am-10pm
Age restriction: Must be 18+ to stay in dorm room, otherwise must book entire room with a parent/guardian.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>