Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We are a hostel and a space for workshops and events - our place is about meeting people and socializing. if you are looking for just a quiet place for your group we are not the place for you. but if you wish to get to know with locals, step into great events that we are having here so Me'ever is the place for you!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer a variety of rooms - Double, Dorm and camping options. as former backpackers, we try to provide a reasonable price for everyone, along with warm and great service, and one of a kind atmosphere.
We are located in the Artist Quarter of Mitzpe Ramon, just 500 meters from the natural phenomenon of 'Ramon crater'. our space is just a step away from the desert, so if you wish to explore it just step out of the door and go for it! in the 'spice route quarter', where Me'ever is, there is a beautiful mixture of Artists, craft-makers, small Cafe's, the local Bar of Mitzpe Ramon, second hand shops and restaurants.
Me'ever Policies & Conditions:
Guest can cancel their reservation untill 3 days before the reservation date.
At the 3 days that are close to the reservation date, cancellation (or No Show) will cause the charge of the first night.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out until 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes included. Israeli citizens have to pay VAT as per Israeli law.
Breakfast not included.
The reception is open from 08:00 to 23:00.
No Pets Allowed.
Child friendly. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>