Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
in caso di "no show" viene addebitato l'importo di una notte
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The owner, Claudia, is very welcoming and helpful in everything you might require to enjoy your stay. The shared bathroom is traditional and spacious.
Medusa Affittacamere is close to everything that Livorno has to offer. Just steps from the door is a gelataria and many a cafe. There are pharmacies and many shops on the same block as the hotel for any needs that may arise.
The central market is right around the corner, only a few minutes walking. A bit further and you reach Piazza Grande and just beyond is the marina and then you are on your way to the famous Viale Italia. Along the Viale Italia you find stunning sunrises and sunsets, gorgeous sea views, the Acquario Di Livorno, Terrazza Mascagni, and many bathing stations including Bagni Nettuno and Bagni Tirreno.
Just a couple of kilometers west of Medusa Affittacamere is the historic Fortezza Nuova, the old fortress. Around this monument you can see the beautiful architecture surrounding the canals.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00. Please contact the owner with your arrival time once you have made your booking.
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.e
Pet friendly. A small fee of 3€ will apply
Child friendly. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>