Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Parties aren't allowed
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel can accommodate up to 4 guests in a mixed dormitories setting with free wifi, secure lockers, and power outlets. Our hostel includes a fully equipped kitchen, shared bathrooms, and a living room with television and books for your pleasure.
Medellin Backpacker Hostel is located in Sevilla neighbourhood,we are in centre area, close to downtown , 45 minutes from Jose Maria Cordoba airport, 20 minutes from downtown.
The space: We have 10 rooms for rent, hot shower, with comfortable bunk beds, lockers and wireless Internet. Itâ€™s important for us you to know our place has 3 rooms to rent, so you need to be very respectful with the other guests.
Medellin BackPacker Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 24:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception Time 24hr
We do not accept customers younger than years of age.
All guests must be registered according to the provisions of the National Authorities and therefore, it is mandatory to fill out the registration form and give all the information requested therei. Our hostel is not responsible for any personal belongings left unattended and in the rooms or comun areas. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>