Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It’s a place located one block and a half from the beach where one may enjoy gourmet at the restaurant among fast food too and lounge drinks. The zone of the beach is a good place to be with the family ,the children and rent tricycles bikes and carting to ride around the riverside and contemplate the majestic view . They can play on the beach and also enjoy the games at the fairground. The guest will be attended by the owners and staff who speak idioms such as Spanish English Guarani Portuguese and Italian . All of them are with full of experience in the hospitality field so They can help them with the best information about the most famous and touristic places around there. They are kind and warm.
Maui Waui comes from the sea , the sun, the cold pineapple drink,sands on your feet, nights of Wood fire and hula hula dance, all those emotions that makes connect us to the incredible beaches of Hawaii. They’re perfectly fused with our traditions like the famous cold drink of terere, taking napes on the hammock at noon, including the Guaraní common sayings, our Paraguayan culture housed in one place being the heart of Encarnacion.
Maui Waui International Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 01:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card before arrival.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>