Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation 30 days before arrival,
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property offers a shared lounge, and free Wi-Fi in all areas. You will find family accommodations at the guesthouse.
The rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen and towels. All accommodations include a fridge, kettle, while only some have a balcony and / or a sea view. In each room of the Marina Sky 8 you will also find air conditioning and a cloakroom.
Marina Sky 8 has a terrace.
The property is located 800 meters from the Royal Palace of Naples and the Church of Santi Filippo e Giacomo. The nearest airport is Naples International Airport, 7 km from Marina Sky 8 and can be reached via a paid shuttle service.
This area of Naples is a favorite of our guests.
Marina Sky Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit & debit cards. 3% service fee if pay with credit card.
Taxes not included - City stay tax eur 2,50 per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Reception hours 10:00 to 23:00. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>