Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property has central heating and we have hot water 24 hours a day. We also have bar services, a restaurant, play room and laundry facilities, nice rooms with comfortable beds and private lockers. There is a bar in the hostel, music, drinks, beer and typical Argentine wines, pool table, cinema room and a lot of fun!!!
Breakfast included!!, you will be able to enjoy a delicious home-made regional breakfast: coffee, tea, juice, jam, butter, dulce de leche or coffee, tea, juice, and cereals.
And all of you can enjoy excursions, rafting, trekking, four trax, mountaineering, biking and horseback tours. We highly recommend them to those with spirit for adventure.
All Marcopolo Inn Staff are like a mirror of our guests, we are all world travelers that now want to make this place better every day!
Don't forget to check our weekly planner: We have a lot of recommendations Including great tours which will stay with you forever!, our staff can provide the information of all the places in and around Bariloche and the best options, like Rafting, Kayaking, horseback riding, numerous different trekks around the mountains with Panoramic views.
Come join and enjoy the fresh air!!!
This is your place to stay, this is going to be your home, meet people from around the World, enjoy a beer with us at the bar, enjoy making new friends to share the experience of Bariloche with, at Hostel Marcopolo Inn Bariloche
Discount for HI members we don't apply if you made the reservation through hostelworld!!.
Guests under the age of 18 are unable to be accommodated under all circumstances. Please note that 21%VAT is not included 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>