Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All ours room are for four people with shared bathroom. We offer a good breakfast included in the rate, cleaning service and wireless internet that reaches from around the hostel also have a bar where you still enjoy good music and take the drink you like. You can rent surf board, bikes and towels.You can find too an area with hammocks to relax or take a nap. At the night we are waiting for you with a special dinner (pizza, hamburgers and the typical Uruguayan BBQ). We have a bar to drink something after the beach or after dinner to start the night out.
Mar de Fondo Hostel Punta del Diablo is characterized for having an excellent location, this one its 200 and 300 meters from del Rivero and de los Pescadores beaches respectively and only 500 meters away from the bus stop in the center of the town. You can find a lots of supermarkets five minutes from the hostel and the popular craft fair. The young and entertaining staff awaits you to make your stay unforgettable.
Mar de Fondo Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before activation.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
第 1 名, 国家/地区级获奖旅舍 Uruguay
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>