Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. Cancellation / No Show Charge: Cancellation of SEVEN (7) days prior to arrival date: 1 night charge. No Show: FULL amount of reservation.
2. Rooming List: Complete rooming list must be received at least SEVEN (7) days prior to arrival; failing which the Hotel reserves the right to release all rooms for the confirmed booking and levy above cancellation charges, and will not be liable for any claims that may arise.
3. Mode Of Arrival / Departure: In event of any delay in, postponement or cancellation of scheduled check-in / reservation at the Hostel arising directly or indirectly from the re-scheduling or cancellation of any form of transport to / from the Hostel whatsoever contracted for / by the Hostel guest, the Company / Hostel shall not be any way held responsible nor liable to the Tour Operation / Agency or its customers nor caused to suffer losses and shall nevertheless be entitled to apply and levy the above Cancellation / No Show charges.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Check –in & Check-out: Check in time is at 2:00PM and check-out time shall be before 11:00AM. Any request for early check-in or late check-out shall be subject to room availability and have additional charges may apply.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Z Hostel is a pioneering social hostel located at the heart of the Makati metropolis. The energy inside Z is infectious as social events and human interaction take centerstage. Carefully curated events are happening every night at the roofdeck and in the neighboring establishments promoting local arts, music, and culture. For Z, socialization is the new sleep. And while every traveler’s comfort is valued, Z is foremost a social venue.
A good night doze might not be guaranteed, but if you are looking for overflowing creativity, social activity, and fun events to the T, you have definitely found a home in Z.
COVID-19 Update at Z Hostel
Dear valued guests,
We hope you are keeping safe and staying healthy as we are dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic. It has been overwhelming almost every sector of the society. And while it is mostly threatening to our health, the economic system by which we rely on is also greatly affected. This is where we all come in – you, our guests, and we, Z Hostel, are the people who are helping to keep the wheel rolling for our families and for the people around us. We are all in an extremely difficult situation, but we are in it together.
It is paramount that in this situation, we must conduct ourselves in the safest way possible as to minimize risks. We have implemented sanitation protocols to accommodate the guidelines set by the government. However, we feel obligated to ensure the utmost safety and health of all of us. In this light, we are moving forward with the following guidelines to be implemented throughout the Hostel. We ask for your cooperation and understanding, as we all work together to get through these trying times.
You are highly encouraged to make inquiries regarding clean linens and any front desk-related assistance over WhatsApp or SMS to minimize contact. Otherwise, please observe social distancing guidelines when physically inquiring at the front desk.
The hostel café is open to serve you from 7AM-12AM.
Upon returning to the hostel, sanitize using alcohol, washing hands, and taking a shower right away. Avoid going to other areas of the hostel unless these have been completely done. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>