Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our British-Ecuadorian hostel is perfectly located to explore all that Cuenca has to offer. Just 5-10 minutesâ€™ walk away you can find the main square, historic centre, markets, football stadium, river walks, parks, bars, cafes and restaurants. We are close enough to walk, but far enough away for a peaceful nightâ€™s sleep.
Our shared dorm rooms feature cosy, curtained beds for your comfort and privacy, and power outlets inside the lockers so you can leave your devices charging safely overnight or during the day.
With our 24 hour reception and free bag storage for guests, you can wait for your bed or your bus in our common areas, which include a cosy reading nook, a balcony and beautiful garden. (Please let us know if you will be arriving early.)
We have loads of information and advice about hiking routes in the nearby, picturesque, Cajas National Park, and rubber boots to protect you from the mud. We also have some camping equipment available for rent.
Check in : 1pm. Check out : 11am. Please contact us to enquire about early check in or late check out and let us know if you will be arriving early.
Payment by cash or PayPal only â€“ to be made on arrival
â€¢Beds with curtains
â€¢Lockers with charging outlets for peace of mind (padlocks available to buy from reception)
â€¢Friendly owners with excellent local knowledge
â€¢Fully equipped open kitchen
â€¢Free WiFi throughout the property
â€¢24 hour reception
â€¢Camping equipment for hire
â€¢Recommended list of vegetarian / vegan restaurants in the city
â€¢Information about Cuenca / Cajas National Park /
Pets are allowed in private rooms and common areas with their owners. Ask at reception for pet-sitting services. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>