Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
7 dias de anticipación para habitaciones privadas, o tipo mezzanine
2 días para cama individual tipo hostal
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Currently, the Tulum region has been consecrated as one of the best kept secrets of the Caribbean. Among the roads of its geography full of ancestral vestiges, celestial beaches, lush jungles and an exquisite local culture, Maka Hostal Boutique appears, a space in which the conventional is diluted to open the way to an unequalled experience between hostelry and culture.
Maka inhabits a bold and contemporary architectural style that recovers traditional Mexican values in the craftsmanship of its finishes, its decoration and its hypnotic mosaics that play freely with the avant-garde of its furniture and spatial arrangement. This site dialogues organically with its surroundings, filling itself with the original vegetation and colouring itself with tropical light, to open as a door between the paradisaical and the earthly. It is the ideal space for young people eager for new experiences.
The space is distributed in 15 comfortable rooms fully equipped, 11 private and 4 shared, each with a unique style; in addition, ample outdoor common spaces, an intrepid fusion restaurant and a vibrant bar that houses the freshest and authentic of the underground electronic scene.
Maka Hostal Boutique Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 19%
Continental Breakfast included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Reception from 7:00 to 22:00
No Pets. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>