Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any cancellations must be notified to the Hostel at least 5 days in advance
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Accommodation is provided in shared and private rooms. Dormitories are fully furnished with comfy beds and spacious rooms, as well as nice bathrooms with hot showers and certain rooms include a balcony.
Other facilities include wide common areas, an outdoor pool, a TV lounge and a fully equipped communal kitchen. You can play table tennis at Made In Brazil Hostel.
The Made in Brazil Hostel is located at less than 2 km away from the International Bus station, at 11 km from the International Airport of Foz do Iguaçu/Iguassu Falls,and not far from the Local Bus Station (TTU).
Speaking English , Portuguese and Spanish at the reception, staff are willing to help at any time of the day. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>