Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Built in 1831, Madame Isabelle’s family moved into the property at the turn of the century, in the 1900’s. Her family expanded and decorated the house before Madame Isabelle’s father passed it down to her. Madame Isabelle and her husband continued to renovate the house until they left the city in 2002.
The house is tastefully ornamented and furnished, staying faithful to the architectural characteristics typical of old New Orleans houses in the area. As we are proud of every single detail that makes this house special, we encourage you to enjoy every part of it and we welcome you to feel at home during your stay.
Once you venture out of the house, a vibrant neighborhood welcomes you. Delicious restaurants and local bars share the streets with Creole cottages and shotgun houses. Though set in a quiet area, thriving nightlife is easily accessible from Madame Isabelle’s House. Frenchmen Street is only five minutes away by foot, Bourbon Street is within ten minutes walking distance, and Canal Street, which connects you to Mid-City and Uptown, twenty minutes away by foot. If you would like to explore more than the downtown area without heading all the way to Canal Street, there is a bus stop conveniently located at the corner of the street that can transport you to any of the city’s many renowned tourist destinations.
Rooms and dorms
Dormitory rooms as well as private rooms are available. There are two and three person private rooms in the house. Almost all of our private rooms are equipped with a cable TV, a refrigerator, and a private bathroom. All beds are equipped with new, 8-inch mattresses and linens; however, you may not want to stay in your room for too long as the hidden courtyard garden awaits you, replete with an outdoor deck and a Jacuzzi hot tub.
Madame Isabelle's House's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Maximum stay is 14 days for all of our guests.
Reception hours are from 9:00- 22:00
Check in is from 15:00 to 22:00. Please contact us beforehand to schedule a check-in time after 22:00.
Check out by 11:00
Free luggage storage included.
Free breakfast included.
Free events included.
We are chartered as a resource for young foreign travelers. Due to our limited amount of space, we require that upon check-in each guest provides a valid foreign passport or an international ID. A domestic guest with an in-state ID (Louisiana state issued IDs) will not be allowed to stay in a dorm room.
You must be 18 years of age or older to stay in a dorm. If accompanied by a parent, kids are welcome to stay in private rooms. No exceptions.
Guests over 40 years of age will be welcomed to stay in the private rooms but not be allowed to stay in a dorm room.
We strive to maintain a comfortable environment for our guests and try to avoid two major hassles in a common hostel - noise and smoke. Quiet hours are between 20:30 and 8:00. Two communal areas will be open during the quiet hours. We keep a smoke-free environment except in the smoking room that is equipped with a TV and an air conditioner/ heater.
Thank you for choosing Madame Isabelle's House in New Orleans. We will do our best to serve you and hope you have an enjoyable and memorable experience in this great city. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>