Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Credit card charged on no show
Additional Terms and Conditions
Requires a stippend of $20 per day
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Minimum stipend of $20 per day F&B spend applies to all groups.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have a range of clean, spacious private rooms and dorm rooms. Our dorm beds have oversized 1.2m mattresses, and each bed has its own personal reading light, power outlet, and secure locker. Dorms and private rooms both have en suite bathrooms with hot showers. Our private rooms are a comfortable home-away-from-home with large cozy beds and unique artwork for decor.
Mad Monkey Kampot is only a 5-10 minute walk from the centre of town. Our team would be happy to give you recommendations and directions for anything you're looking to do in the area. We also offer a full travel & ticket service, visa processing service, laundry services, bicycle and motorbike rentals, and a wide range of local guided tours with members of our awesome team. We are also a socially responsible business, so your stay with us benefits sustainable development projects in the local community.
*Groups wishing to make a booking for 10+ people must email groups(at)madmonkeyhostels.com to get their booking approved* 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>