Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guests can enjoy: An awesome Rooftop with BBQ Facilities, Ultrafast WiFi, Breakfast, Local Gym Access, Surf Board Hire, Large Security Lockers (BYO padlocks), Tea & Coffee, Organised Events & Nights Out, PS4 + Fifa 21 Gaming Area, Pool Table , TV Lounge
This is all included in the room rate!
Our clean dorms, renovated bathrooms, new bunks/mattresses, multiple common areas & passionate entertainments staff gives Mad Monkey Bayswater Backpackers that perfect atmosphere. We are located just off the famous Golden Mile in Kings Cross allowing easy access to the best clubs, restaurants & tourist attractions; but not to worry we are a street back from all the late night noise. And only a 2 minute walk to the train station & bus stops which will take you straight to the CBD & the beautiful beaches of Sydney.
Reception open 9am-5pm - please call beforehand if you check in after these hours!
Check out before 10am and check in after 2pm
NOTE: 18 to 35 year old travellers only so a valid passport or Photo ID is needed.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Mad Monkey Family!
Between 21st December to 3rd January all bookings are prepaid and not refundable or transferable. The credit card on file will be charged on 1st December, and if the payment is declined your booking will be cancelled. There is also a 3-night minimum stay from the 29th December - 2nd January.
Please Note: Our reception is closed on Friday 24th December, Saturday 25th December, Friday 31st of December & Saturday 1st of January. You will not be able to check in or out on those dates. 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>