Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
MEININGER Hotel Heidelberg is a welcome addition to our family of hotels spread across Germany and Europe. It is in a supreme location in the city center with easy access to nearby public transport connections and therefore all the beautiful, historical landmarks and cultural wonders that Heidelberg has to offer.
The city center including its romantic old town, the river Neckar and the castle can be reached quickly and easily from the MEININGER Hotel Heidelberg either using bus, tram or just taking a stroll through the city. The main train station itself is also only a short walking distance. The new district of Bahnstadt is nearby which has serveral cosy cafes and restaurants.
The pursuit of study and knowledge has traditions going back centuries in Heidelberg. The interior design of the hotel is headlined by the motto 'know-how', which pays homage to the educational theme of the city. The hotel itself is adorned with asymmetrical shapes, colour contrasts and a material mix of metal and wood which turn apparent opposites into a harmonious experience.
There are a total of 100 rooms and 331 beds in the hotel. Like all MEININGER hotels, it provides all the facilities you will need during your stay, whether you are a family with little ones or a backpacker looking for an adventure. It is a non-smoking hotel and offers free WiFi throughout, 24 hour reception with a friendly, multi-lingual staff and a guest kitchen where you can cook up whatever you like.
The public zones are a great place to relax, socialise and meet people if you wish. There is a bar and a lounge. The rooms all come fully fitted including TV, bathroom ensuite and hairdryers, lines, and towels (small fee if you are staying in a dorm).
- 24h reception
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Guest kitchen temporary closed
- Terrace backyard
Services available for a small charge:
- Breakfast To Go
- Packed Lunch
- Late check out till 2 PM for 15,00 EUR (Only private rooms)
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 EUR
- Laundry machine and Dryer
- Pets for 15,00 EUR per day
- Luggage room use
- Tickets for public transportation
- Tickets for city tours, musicals & CO
- Paid parking for 9,50 EUR per day
NOTE: We are a cashless hotel. We accept all major bank and credit cards. So swift, so secure, so simple! 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>