Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Room bookings for groups of 12 persons and above:
The deadline for free cancellations is 60 days before the day of arrival for group bookings on the basis of multi-bed rooms. For groups on the basis of single and double rooms, the deadline for free cancellations is 45 days before the day of arrival. These deadlines also apply if the Contract is concluded within the respective deadline. On cancellation after these deadlines, cancellation charges are payable on the following terms:
a) From 59 days (group booking on the basis of multi-bed rooms) or 44 days (group booking on the basis of single and double rooms) to 30 days prior to arrival, 30 percent of the agreed booking price is payable.
b) 29 to 10 days prior to arrival: 50 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
c) 9 to 1 day(s) prior to arrival: 80 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
d) In the event of a cancellation on the day of arrival or non-utilisation of the service, 90 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
e) If the number of persons falls by more than ten percent within these deadlines, the above cancellation charges for the cancelled persons will apply accordingly. Up to ten percent of the number of persons may be cancelled free of charge up to one day prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed, for groups of twelve persons or more a payment of 10 percent of the total booking price shall be due immediately on confirmation of the booking. Unless otherwise agreed, the remaining amount will be due no later than four weeks prior to arrival without the Hotel issuing a separate payment reminder. In the case of group bookings booked less than eight weeks prior to arrival, the first advance payment of 10 percent shall not apply and the total booking price will be due in full in advance immediately on confirmation of the booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our property offers you everything travellers need. A screen with the latest arrival and departure times will keep you updated. If you are flying very early, you can also take advantage of our early bird breakfast. Should your plane be late, pass the time with other travellers at the pool or poker table in our bar. Pilots, flight attendants and air traffic controllers meet in the Airliner Lounge. Those of you who prefer it a bit more individual can use our guest kitchen to prepare their own catering and wash their washing at the same time. All other guests can enjoy tasty snacks and drinks at the bar. If you prefer a soft landing in bed, you will love our sound-proof windows that can be blacked out completely. Here you can sleep off your jetlag at any time of the day.
Free WiFi is available in the lobby and all other public zones.
We offer you modern single, double, multi-bed rooms or a dormitory. Bed linen is included and each of our rooms has an ensuite bathroom with a shower, a toilet and a hair dryer, a TV with sky channels and air conditioning.
Our property's transport connections are also great: You can reach Terminal 2 on foot. If you arrive by car, take the A3, the A67 or the A5, and park in our low-priced underground garage.
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Hair dryer (just ask at the reception)
- Guest kitchen use
- Luggage room use
- Terrace backyard
- Airliner lounge
Services available for a small charge:
- Breakfast buffet
- Lunch package
- Early Bird (Sandwich + Hot Drink)
- Late check out until 2 PM for 15,00 EUR
- Internet terminals
- Washing machine and dryer
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 EUR
- Laundry machine and dryer
- Pets for 15,00 EUR per day
- Tickets for public transportation
- Tickets for city tours, musicals & CO
- Paid parking for 20,00 EUR per day (max. 2,1m high)
NOTE: We are a cashless hotel. We accept all major bank and credit cards. So swift, so secure, so simple! 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
第 1 名, 最受欢迎旅舍 Frankfurt
第 1 名, 大型连锁酒店
第 1 名, 大型连锁酒店
MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Airport说：
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>