Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
M42 Hostel is situated at the top of a steep mountain Mtsatminda in Tbilisi. Its 10 minutes walk from Rustaveli street, the Tbilisi funicular and 20 mins walk away from Freedom Square the central square in the Old City. The trip from Tbilisi international airport takes 20 mins and 7 mins to the city railway station. Everything you need for a great time is located right here in this historical area called Vera. Great restaurants, spectacular views of the city and great company.
We have free WIFI throughout the hostel and the surrounding area. All the accommodations are fitted with fans in the summer and well heated in the winter. The communal bathrooms are fitted with hairdryers. The hostel has a pay per use washing machine and everything you need for ironing. You are free to use the kitchen and barbecue area.
M42 Hostel has daily activities that include sports competitions , training , art masterclasses, board games and film screenings. At reception you can pick up a map that we have designed containing the most interesting places to visit and the tastiest places to eat in Tbilisi. We also have all the schedules for transport and local events so please don’t hesitate to ask our administrators . Our administrators can also help with the best ways to travel around the city.
PS M42 is the only hostel of its kind. Its extraordinary basement will take you back to 1975 and the quest that we have prepared for you is another great reason to stay with us.
We hope to see you soon.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash or by credit card.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 14 years of age.
Pet friendly. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>