Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
You can cancel your reservation untill 7 days before the arrival date without paying any fee to the hostel. If there are less than 7 days to the arrival date than we do not refund any payment.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The payment of the reservation has to be done untill 7 days prior to the arrival. As sson as you make the reservation please write to us confirm your reservation and requesting our bank data so that we send you the details for you to make the paymente untill 7 days before.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Tourist Tax (Municipal City Tax): 2 euros per person/night
Towels are not included in your reservation, you can rent one towel for your whole stay for 2 Euros
M2Students Hostel invites you to feel comfortable as you would be at home. Enjoy the communal kitchen to cook your meals, and as well the common area outside and cozy living room for reading a book, maybe?
Here we will provide you with the very essential to have a break at your journey, with a good bed, hot shower and take a good rest to discover the magical Porto next day. We are here to help with an international staff that can give you tips on the city, help you find out the better place to be and maybe you can even join us in a party night with all the young energy from our staff.
Based at Rua do Bonjardim, you can start your tour passing by all the markets and shops in the surroundings, like Rua de Santa Catarina, that have streets from local craft makers to big retailers based at the city. Enjoy also a big variety of restaurants and pastry shops and know Portugal from how it tastes, and we can assure you it is an amazing taste! Only 5 minutes away walking to Aliados, the main square in Porto, where the city starts to pulse, and enjoy the very nice view from Ribeira and Clérigos Tower in a walking distance from the hostel.
We offer you all you can enjoy in Porto for the best price you can find out, with a good location. A great deal for solo travelers, who enjoy knowing new and young people from all over the world. The mission at M Houses is to provide low-cost accommodation because we believe that everyone has the right to travel, and it doesn't mean to spend lots and lots of money to do so! Mystery Hostel is a local albergue run by M2Students Houses, specialized in low budget housing in Porto.
M2Students Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Please inform M2Students Hostel of your expected arrival time in advance.
Check in from 16:00 onwards ( no limit hour to check in, but to check in after 22:00 you must make the payment online in our online check in form )
Check out until 11:00
Municipal Taxes ARE NOT included and must be paid at the hostel.
License Number: 48660/AL 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>