Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Luxhostel offers 122 beds in the following types of rooms:
- rooms with 10 beds each (5 bunk beds) with a bathroom,
- rooms with 8 beds each (4 bunk beds) with a bathroom,
- rooms with 4 beds each (2 bunk beds) with a bathroom,
- rooms with 4 beds each (2 bunk beds),
Additionally, the following shared amenities are available in the hostel building: 6 shower cubicles, 3 washbasins and 6 toilets. Our guests have at their disposal a dining room with a self-service kitchen, as well as a washing machine, dryer and an ironing table.
It is possible to order breakfast and other meals, taking advantage of our catering services.
All rooms are equipped with refrigerators, folding tablets, stools and coat hooks. All beds have access to bedside lamps and electrical sockets. There are TV sets in all rooms. Windows are furnished with shutters and ventilators.
Luxhostel24 Warsaw Conditions and Polices:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 15 PLN per person per day.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>