Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With your help, we create an Oasis for travelers where everybody is free! Take a vacation from budgeting, relax and enjoy the freedom of having unlimited quality food and drinks all day long.
We are proud to bring you a great variety of delicious recipes in our buffet meals which of course include both Vegetarian and Meat Lover options. You will also be surprised with our great selection of drinks. Having a full bar for you, our bartenders are passionate about 'mixology' and we do our best to bring you amazing Cocktails, Shots and of course non-alcoholic drinks as well. Food and beverage plan are described in detail at the end of this text.
We are also travelers and we want to build a dream hostel with your help. Our main goal is to make a place where Good Memories are created every single day.
Detailed Description Below
Money Saver Tip: Tulum is expensive, beers are 30-50 pesos and any basic meal in 70-100 pesos at least. Save money by eating and drinking in the hostel before exploring the town.
Location: Closer to the Beach than all the other hostels that are in the town. In front of the entrance to most important landmark in Tulum: The Mayan Ruins. Away from the noise of town, surrounded by the beautiful jungle and wildlife.
Facilites: We have a huge area where you can find nice spots to chill and read OR spots to have fun and meet travelers. We offer a setup that no other hostels or hotels offer, like a Huge Palapa, Restaurant, a 20 seat Cinema, Pool, Jacuzzi with Hidromassage, Lounge Area with Computer and Printer, Hammocks, Cocktail Bar by the Pool, Free Parking Space, etc.
Activities: Daytrips in the mornings to the most beautiful beaches and cenotes. With snacks and drinks provided for free. Beerpong tournaments at night. You get the idea. Explore by day, party by night.
WIFI: We take WiFi seriously! We have our own dedicated fiber optics line. Fast and strong WiFi signal in every room and public area of the hostel.
Cleanliness: A clean space is a comfortable space. We try our best to have a clean space where you can feel safe, secure and relaxed. Special consideration is given to bathrooms and linens. Dorm or Private, you can request cleaning at any time of day.
Dorm beds have a privacy curtain, power outlet and reading lamp.
Air Conditioner without restriction.
Comfortable mattresses, pillows and linens.
Every room, dorm or private, has a full bathroom with toilette and hot shower.
6 public bathrooms for general use.
Privates have TV with a Netflix.
We have a 20 seat movie theater with Netflix, Xbox, Youtube, etc..
Lounge Area with a computer/printer combo that is like gold when you are planning your next destination. Research, print tickets or relevant information about the Mayan Ruins, Skype with relatives, etc...
Food and Beverage Plan Description:
08:30 AM – 10:30 AM Breakfast Buffet
11:00 AM – 04:00 PM Daytrip (Snacks and Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Drinks)
12:00 AM – 09:00 PM Pool Bar (Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Drinks)
09:00 PM – 01:00 AM Party Bar (Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Drinks)
02:00 PM – 05:00 PM Lunch Buffet
07:00 PM – 09:30 PM Dinner Buffet
Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out 12:00 PM
Payment: Cash and Credit Cards Accepted.
Hostel Access: No Curfew
Age Limit: We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>