Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel consists of five dormitories and four private rooms. The dorms all have exceptionally comfortable bunks, and each bed has it’s own electrical outlet and reading lamp. Our private rooms all have en suite bathrooms and incredible secluded views. Guests are afforded free WiFi and in house laundry service at a very reasonable rate. Our common areas include an outdoor terrace, an indoor sitting area and an outdoor garden with a fire pit and hammock area.
Luciérnaga Salento Food Drinks Music Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit (surcharge for credit card) payments cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included. (Colombians and foreigners living in Colombia have to pay VAT)
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Common areas inside the hostel close at 11pm.
Reception available from 07:00 to 22:00.
Please inform us if you will be arriving after 10pm. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>