Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The ship is a place to have a meal, relax and sleep, not for parties on board. Stags and hens: having a drink and a good time onboard absolutely no problem, take the party downtown though.
Use of drugs and excessive use of alcohol is not allowed.
Quiet hours on deck after 22.00 hours. Stags and hens: no shouting and screaming at any time of the day on or around the ship.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Lounge Ship is moored at at small jetty with a locked fence. The city center of Amsterdam is only about 15-20 minutes away with tram (24/7 connection) so you can be in the downtown real quick.
Lounge Ship is equipped with 11 double cabins with bunk beds and part of the charm is the opportunity to meet and chat with people also on board. All rooms are heated in winter! Towels and duvets are included as well as our awesome breakfast.
Lounge Ship Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception No reception but a person is generally at hand or reachable via phone
Smoking not allowed in rooms; but we have a designated smoking area. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>