Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is only a short stroll to the top of the Cairns, where you can make a wish on the Hags chair while simply inhaling the infectious scenery that spreads out in front of your very eyes. We provide tours of the hill where you will have your very own personal tour guide to point out all the landmarks as you take in the 360 views. The tour also includes our onsite heritage museum, an Irish cottage over 300 years old.
Located 6miles from Oldcastle Town, a thriving business town with plenty of shops, pubs and restaurants to choose from. Try out the bars such as "Owney Traynors" for some traditional Irish music over the weekends! You might even get a "lock in" !
A short car journey away, we have Mullaghmeen Forest, Europe's largest beech forest. Here you will find plenty of walking and cycling trails to explore. If this seems like too much exercise for your break away why not try out some relaxing fishing instead on Lough Sheelin, the largest of Co Cavans 365 lakes (one for every day of the year!).
At the heart of a landscape full of history and natural features. Our centre is the perfect place to set out from. We can point you in the right direction for Christian monasteries, extensive forests, fish rich lakes, souterraines, cheili music at pubs, restored gardens, Norman castles and many more. There will be many sites to discover yourself.
Loughcrew Megalithic Centre's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in and Check out are flexible.
Reception is open 9.30am – 6pm but guests can check in later by request.
Breakfast not included.
Credit Cards Accepted
All group quotations are provided by our central reservations office in writing detailing property, pricing and room types available etc. Hostel, room type availability and prices quoted are subject to availability at time of making a confirmed booking. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>