Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Situated in the Lagoon area of Walvis Bay we are 350 m from the lagoon. Restaurants, waterfront and shops are all within walking distance.
Double en-suite: x2. 2 rooms are fitted with a single double bed. These rooms are for private use by couples wishing to have some privacy. The bathrooms have a shower/toilet and towels are provided. Kettle for tea/coffee and a small fridge. TV with local content. All bedding is provided.
Twin bed room: x1. The twin bed room have 2 x single beds and a separate private bathroom. The room is equipped with a kettle for tea/coffee, small fridge. TV with local content. Towels and all bedding provided.
Dorm rooms: x2. The 2 x dorm rooms are fitted with 2 double bunks each and have an en-suite toilet/shower. The dorms are also equipped with a kettle for tea/coffee, a small fridge, TV. All bedding provided. These dorms can be used as mixed dorms or when needed as male and female dorms.
Self Catering unit: x1. This unit is of an open plan design and have all beds in a large room. The bed setup is 2 x double bunks 2 x single beds and 1 x double bed. The unit has a sitting area with TV and a fully equipped kitchen. The bathroom is fitted with a shower /toilet. Ideal for a family or a group of friends travelling together. All bedding provided. The unit can also be used as a dorm for bigger groups when needed.
Loubser's B&B Self Catering Policies & Conditions:
Check in any time.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Reception is open from 7 am to late.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>