Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Free Hi-speed WiFi in every room.
Flat panel TV with USB, HDMI, and DVD, in every private room.
Ceiling fans, and large opening windows w/ flyscreens in every room
There are six shared bathrooms for only seven rooms without ensuites, meaning you’ll NEVER have to wait.
-IMPORTANT – Guests should be aware that currently - while we do have a kitchenettes for guests - the facilities are limited to toasters, microwaves and kettles. This is due to new council regulations regarding fire safety that do not allow us to offer stove/oven cooking facilities.
However, we are minutes’ walk from Chinatown which offers the cheapest dining options in Sydney, and there is a picturesque cliff-top park 1 minute walk away that has free public barbecue/cooking facilities - and great sunset views!
Our restaurant serves affordable and delicious meals for lunch and dinner 6 days a week. Our ground floor public bar closes at midnight at the latest and is open 7 days.
The hotel is not a hostel in the typical sense – there is not a large common area for guests to sit on beanbags and watch DVDs – however, the bar (and adjacent park) is a great place to relax and meet other guests and local people.
We also have some of Australia’s best blues musicians play live in the bar every Saturday night between 8:30 and 10:30.
We are conveniently located near Chinatown and Central Station (Sydney’s main train station) in a quiet and leafy part of historic Ultimo, adjacent to a park. Darling Harbour is a 5 minute walk away and colourful Glebe, with its markets and cafes’ is a ten minute stroll.
Also nearby are Surry Hills and Newtown; famous for nightlife, and cafes and restaurants. Sydney locals tend not go to the city CBD, where most of the hostels are - unless it's to work or shop. Once you have seen the major attractions our staff can give local advice that isn't in the guide books.
The Lord Wolseley Hotel is also one of the oldest and smallest pubs in Sydney and certainly one of the most original. It has operated non-stop since 1881. The hotel will appeal to people that appreciate local institutions, and basic, clean and spacious accommodation at a very inexpensive rate.
RECEPTION OPENING HOURS:
Monday - Friday: 10:30am - Midnight.
Saturday 11:30am - Midnight:
Sunday: 11.30pm - 10pm.
TRAVEL FROM AIRPORT TIPS:
Please note that outside of peak hour we are about $30 taxi from the airport.
Both airport shuttle buses and the train from the airport cost $16 per person, so it is not cost-effective to use these services unless you are traveling alone.
PLEASE BE AWARE; that because our reception closes at midnight (and 10pm on Sundays), if your flight lands within 1.5 hours of reception closing, you should definitely catch a taxi, as it will be cheaper than arranging a late check-in if you are late.
To be eligible to stay in a dorm; you must be under the age of 40, unless you are a visitor from overseas. Note, when booking out all the beds in an entire dorm this rule is irrelevant.
Under 18s must be accompanied by guardians. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>