Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A non-refundable 50% deposit will be taken at the time of booking. The booking may be amended without any additional charge up to two weeks before the time of arrival. At that time, the reservation becomes non-refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable 50% deposit will be taken at the time of booking.
All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Anything can happen at Lolo Pass. We've curated the best of Portland so that when you're with us, you know you're getting the most out of your trip.
You're not just booking a place to stay, you're booking a way to stay. Choose between our stylish and efficient private rooms or the more economical option of a cosy bunk in one of our shared dorms. Whichever you choose, we hope you spend your waking hours enjoying our cafÃ©, bar, restaurant, gallery, roof top, and everything else that Portland has to offer. Our property is brand new but we're not the new kid in town. Stay with us and we'll show you a good time.
Lolo Pass - Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy: All reservations may be cancelled up to 48h before arrival without penalty. In case of a late cancellation, you will be charged the first night of your stay. If you no show your reservation, you will be charged the entire stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
We take Covid seriously and hope you do too. Beginning Saturday January 01, 2022 - All guests occupying our shared dorm rooms will be required to show proof of full vaccination upon check in. Guests in these accommodations that are not vaccinated upon arrival will be allow to cancel their reservation, free of charge until January 15, 2022.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Regardless of payment method, all guests must present a valid debit or credit card in their name upon check-in. Third party payments are not accepted.
For any guest paying with cash, a $100 pre-authorization is required on a valid credit card in a guest's name.
Same day reservations are subject to a $100 pre-authorization made to your credit card.
Portland residents are subject to a $100 pre-authorization made to your credit card.
All guests must present a valid, government-issued ID at the time of check-in.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 15%
There is no curfew.
Guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
The entire property is non-smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>