Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel is located by the sea, surrounded by an exceptional cultural and historic heritage and major businesses is equally good for tourists and business people.
Our restaurant serves breakfast and meals, and you can relax at any time in the inner tree-lined courtyard, on the hotel patio or in the comfortable atmosphere of the lounge bar.
You will receive a personal welcome, and our team is at your disposal to give you information about outings in the area to ensure you have a pleasant stay in Gravelines.
The Hotel du Beffroi is placed at the heart of the fortified town of Gravelines, opposite the Unesco World Heritage Site Belfry (Beffroi in French), 10 minutes from the beach and 5 minutes from the marina. The hotel is 20 minutes from Calais and Dunkirk, and near motorways, TGV and Eurostar stations, 15 minutes from the Channel Tunnel, and 6 km from the ferries to England. Near the town centre and the hotel, Gravelines marina is the 3rd largest on the Côte d’Opale after Dunkirk and Boulogne-sur-Mer. There are three sites with a total of 450 berths - the “Vauban”, the “Quai des Islandais” and the “Anse des Espagnols”. You can eat at the brasserie or hire bikes or motor vehicles, and there are several installations to give easy access to people with reduced mobility. Right near our hotel, and in the centre of a 175 hectare landscaped park, is the Olympic Nautical Stadium of the “Parc des Rives de l’Aa”, the biggest Olympic multi water sport stadium north of Paris. This is where the national teams trained for the 2012 London Olympics, and where the greatest international teams train. The Park is intended for rowing, canoeing, triathlon and swimming in open water, and also offers many activities around the lake, like rambling, jogging, cycling, roller blading, pedal boats, etc. and a host of fun things to do. Discover Gravelines and its surroundings on foot or by motocross following the many marked paths. There are short circuits and long rambles for all ages and all levels of ability. One circuit is accessible to people with reduced mobility.
The Museum of drawings and original prints, situated just near the hotel.
Just near the hotel there is a farmers’ market on Friday mornings.
We have 40 calm, comfortable rooms with a warm atmosphere and a traditional, simple décor. You will find all the equipment you need for a pleasant stay. Our comfortable rooms are decorated in a classic style and full of charm and simplicity. Some rooms have a view over the courtyard, small streets, or the square. Rooms are equipped with everything you need for a successful stay.
Logis Hôtel du Beffroi Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.35 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 9.15 EUR per person per day.
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>