Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation less than 60 Days prior to Booking then 50% refund
Cancellation less thne 30 Days prior to Booking then 0% Refund
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Beautiful place to visit any time of year
Relaxed and comfortable atmosphere
In the centre of Japans main Island Honshu easy access from anywhere
English and Japanese Speaking Staff to help with all your needs
Unique and beautiful place with breathtaking nature and culture
We own and operate 4 great properties in Nozawa Onsen. Lodge Nagano is a Mountain Lodge in an amazing location and great value.
The Lodge is only 100m to the slopes and short stroll to town. It is surrounded by natural flowing Hot Springs which are free to use. In Winter some of the best skiing and powder is right at your door step and in summer some amazing hiking and mountain biking terrain. We have a mix of bunk and private rooms with terrific views. We also have 2 self contained houses for those looking for something more private
Nestled in the Japan Alps is a magical place steeped in culture and with some terrific skiing and boarding.
The Lodge is right next to Nozawa Onsen Ski Resort and on a good day you can ski to the back door. In the Green Season there are many hiking trails and can ride the Gondola to the cool mountain peak.
Many authentic and delicious restaurants are only 300m stroll into town and there are over 30 place to choose from. Also some great little bars to have a quiet beer and relive the days adventures. Nagano City is just 1 hour away by train and Tokyo is only 3 Hours away
We like to keep to the Japanese style of simplicity along with some welcome Western comforts. So the design of the rooms and common areas lend them selves to a fusion of colors and style.
Can self cater with full use of our spacious kitchen
Good size rooms most with great views of the mountains and Village. Good chill out areas to chat with other guests or read a book. High speed internet access if want to catch up with family or do some work. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>