Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Perfect for groups, families and individual travellers, the hostel offers guests a wide range of comfortable hotel like private en-suite rooms and spacious shared accommodation, all with individual lockers and bedside lights. The excellent washroom facilities are all equipped with hairdryers. Guests can opt for a continental breakfast or take advantage of the large, well-equipped, self-catering kitchen.
Other facilities include free WiFi, a laundry and drying room and free onsite parking, as well as a secure cycle store for up to ten bikes. Guests can enjoy a glass of wine or local craft beer in one of the hostel’s two cosy lounges, one with a TV and both with excellent views over the loch. Basic provisions, confectionery and soft drinks are available to purchase at reception.
The hostel benefits from a great bus connection, with the bus stop only a five minute walk away.
Lochranza is an ideal base for tackling the many trails and ridges of the Arran mountains, including Goat F
ell, the island's highest peak. Experienced cyclists will enjoy the challenge of the circular 58 mile ride round the island but, for the less ambitious, the Cock of Arran walk offers a beautifully scenic low level trek, starting and finishing at the hostel. Arran’s only whisky distillery is a short walk away and well worth a visit.
Lochranza is a dog-friendly hostel. If you would like to book yourself and your dog into the hostel, please phone the hostel direct to check availability. There is a small charge of £5 per night for your dog when staying in our hostels.
The hostel is also available for exclusive private rental. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>