Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
48 hour cancelattion, late cancellation we charge you the total cost
Additional Terms and Conditions
De talk about
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Ideal for people fron ege 18 to 35year
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Here we have free Wi-Fi and free city maps, you are welcome if you are looking for tips about Florence. We can also book museum and tour Locanda has a view over the historic Via Nazionale, the street where the most famous families of Florence once lived. We are near to Santa Maria Novella station, Academia Gallery, San Lorenzo market, Fortezza di Basso and the Duomo. Nearby you will find the supermarket Vivo. We are only 4 minutes from SMN Station.
City tax is 4.00 euro for person for night.
We have single and twin rooms with lockers, free Wi-Fi and a shared bathroom. Rooms include a table and big windows overlooking the buildings of Florence.
Locanda stella Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 12:30 to 22:00
Check out before 10:30.
You can arrive early and leave your thing in the hostels and go to see the city your room you can get it after 11:00 am
Locanda stella hostel is a place for short periods and young people, ages must be between 18-45 years
Cancelation policy: 48h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included
Breakfast not included.
By credit card the less you can pay is 50,00
Reception: open from 9:30 am to 10 pm.
The maximum period of stay is of 30 days.
City Tax 4.00 euro per person per night. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>